How can I learn 10000 words in 100 lessons to communicate with confidence?
Lots of methods tried out, countless attempts made. No advancement in speaking? Despaired of ever succeeding? You already have everything you need for a foreign language acquisition.
- You know word meanings in your mother tongue.
- You possess mature implicit speech.
- You have image thinking.
Speak second language as your mother tongue
- Individual bilingual anchoring is found for difficult and hard-to-remember words.
- The target word is linked to its anchor by an individually imagined scetch.
- The target word is encoded into a foreign language by a system of reiteration.
In the course of education you
Pronunciation and active speaking
Speech perception skills
Reading and speed reading
- It is experimentally proven that the human brain is able to perceive only 5-9 words from 100 monosyllabic words shown in series.
- Meaningful learning based on image memory improves learning efficiency significantly. However, this is not the limit.
- If your implicit speech and cognitive abilities are engaged in the course of learning, the efficiency of learning increases tenfold.
studied in 1 lesson